Thursday, February 19, 2009

ME and ONLY ME

i have no freaking idea y i feel liked saying it
bt i guess i nd to say it
i m cumin 19 tis yr
n i alwayz think tat i m realy great
bt guess wat
i m not tat great
YES in experienced bt other liked talking loving n etc
i m fuck at it
people do coment tat i hv a $@# gf
bt i finally think it
YES i do hv a $@# gf
bt guess wat
i m d wan fuckin her
not any of u guys
i m wit her for cumin bout 2yrs
does u guys hv it
NOPE i guess
sometimes i think my love life sucks
bt i m experiencing noe there is more fuck up wan then me
gf ask for coment from me n bla bla
its nice to help ppl
bt if they dont listen n accept it
FUCKIN no use asking me
n i guess
when u dont care bout someone anymore
they changed
ALOT
d way they talk r jt so fuck up tat u jt wanna screw them
bt they r not my kids or wateva
frenz oni mah
i guess tis is for all
*OUT*

No comments: